Why learning to Stand UP Paddle at the Shack is so much fun!!
THE SHACK is ideally located near the Crow’s Nest in the Santa Cruz Harbor at the bottom of Lake and 5th Avenue. Call us 831 464 7467
- Our buoyant and stable stand up paddleboards await you by the water – easy for first-time paddlers.
- Practice your stand up paddle skills in the learning lagoon below the Harbor Lighthouse.
- Class sizes are small up to 6 people – teaching you to paddle safely on the beautiful calm Harbor waters. No need to worry about falling in the water.
- Full range of the best and fastest paddleboards for rentals & sales from Angulo Designs.
- Super fun, experienced, multi-national staff with a while range of paddle skills and marine mammal knowledge.
- Come hang out with our Harbor Seals, Sea Lions, Pelicans and Jazmin our Aussie Shepherd!
- Our new location at K2 dock has the easiest access to the Pacific Ocean just a short paddle away.
Open at 10am – 5pm
OPEN DAILY, RAIN or SHINE!
Call us for any questions :
Ariel shot of the Shack.. just outside the Crow’s Nest.