Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Rentals
Rentals: By the Hour, or By the Day
- FALL HOURS: Open Daily
- 10 am to 4 pm Monday, Tuesday Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 10am to 2pm Wednesday and Thursday
Other hours by appointment
- Group lessons offered Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Saturday and Sunday at 10 am
- Private lessons by appointment throughout each business day
- Rented boards must be returned by close of business
- 2pm is the last rental appointment
- Always call to make a reservation
Call 831-464-7467 now to book your board and lesson!
Harbor regulations limit us to groups of 6,
with no more than 10 boards on the water at any time
SUP Board and KAYAK Rentals Include:
- Launch from the dock near the SUP Shack, just steps away from the water
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD), which is US Coast Guard mandated
- Stand Up Paddle board
- Paddle and leash
Angulo Softboard Suppah Slippah (friendly intro board)
- 1 hour: $20
- 2 hours: $30
- Daily rate: $35
Angulo 10ft 10 SUP Boards (versatile and fast board)
- 1 hour: $25
- 2 h0urs : $30
- Daily rate: $40
NOTE : It is a requirement of the Santa Cruz Harbor that all stand up paddle renters have had SUP instruction.
If you’ve never SUP’d before, book a lesson with your rental!
1 Hour Rental: We are able to offer 1 hour SUP rentals because the Shack is so close to the dock. Most SUP’rs complete a full lap of the Santa Cruz Harbor in about 45 minutes, depending on how fast they paddle, sightseeing and photographs.
2 Hour Rental: Plenty of time to cruise the harbor or paddle to the Santa Cruz Wharf. Great for those who want to take their time, but also know they don’t need a full-day rental.
All reservations require a credit card to hold your board, and for two or more board reservations we require a $20 deposit. This deposit will be deducted from your total cost. Any bookings cancelled within a 24 hour period will be charged in full at the time of reservation.
We require a 48 hour cancellation notice on any reservation.